MDW launch team - september 11/2023 update
Sep 11, 2023 3:22 pm
Happy Monday! Wanted to share book updates….
- Speaking Points Prep. Beginning to work on the key ideas, stories, and lessons I want to share when I go on podcasts, interviews, book tour… For yourself - how can you make it so when you present, you’re presenting your very best…
- MDW Resources. Starting to build out a MASSIVE library of templates, videos, and step-by-step guides. I want people to take ACTION when they read so it’s on me to make it as actionable as I can.
- MDW Product Bundles. Putting together some fun books bonus bundles for everything an entrepreneur would need to help them on their MDW 😎
What’s coming up:
- Weekend Cohorts. Continuing to run weekend cohorts with you all! Keep your eyes on the Slack channel #general for announcements.
- Bulk Buys. Reaching out to more companies/accelerators/incubators on bulk buying the book. It feels like a super high leverage activity to drive pre-sales. My goal is 25,000 total book sales within 7 days of launch. Focuses my attention on big levers.
🔦 MDW reader spotlight:
- Recent weekend cohort - Aswin - wrote a snippet in his newsletter about his MDW and said “In the end, these experiments didn’t come away with the outcomes I was hoping for. But they’re experiments. We keep iterating until the goals are met 💪." Love the experimentation mentality Aswin! 👏👏
- What's ONE improvement you're focused on in your current journey?