Oct 28, 2022 12:31 pm
What a week. Hope yours ended better than it started.
Here’s your 3 golden nuggets…
Y’all keep asking questions, and I love answering them.
In this episode, you asked:
- How to expand a 7-figure software development business
- Is it better to start a newsletter or a blog
- How to market Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
And I give you my real, honest thoughts (as usual).
If you're dating, if you're trying to sell a product, if you’re networking, if you’re negotiating—knowing how to sell will ALWAYS be able to help you get what you want. And make you more money.
I recommend reading The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes. It's one of the best books I’ve ever read about sales. It’s been recently updated!
It’s so good I’ve read it at least 3 times and wrote a whole blog post dedicated to everything I learned from Chet.
How can you make someone’s day better today?
- Call someone and tell them you love them
- Leave a thoughtful comment on a creator’s post
- Pick up an extra coffee on the way to work
- Compliment someone you walk past on the street
P.S. Shoutout to Golden Ratio Coffee giveaway winner Jason Resnick! We’re sending 2 boxes of the good stuff your way.