One Dollar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nov 11, 2022 1:31 pm
One of my favorite things this year is fantasy football (NFL). Wanted to share a few things it’s taught me about business:
- Patience works. Sometimes slow is fast! I’ve traded people without fully thinking it through and it has come back to bite me.
- When your base is covered, you can take care of the future. My fantasy team is good for a few weeks so I could start planning ahead. Good reminder for biz—if today is good, then have the ability to think ahead!
- Trust your gut. A few times I knew what I really wanted to do but saw experts advising otherwise. Trust yourself.
- Review your decision process. I’ve had a few times where the outcome of trading a player went bad, but my decision process was right. No regrets.
💰How to Make a $1000/Month Business
For the past 20 years I’ve failed a ton, worked at Facebook (that may have also been a fail, ha!), and started a few companies (like AppSumo) that are still helping customers.
And people always ask how I’ve started many million dollar companies…
Over 10,000+ people have learned for themselves with my course Monthly1K.
I made this course over 10 years ago, and it was a MASSIVE hit. I still get emails from entrepreneurs telling me that this course changed their lives. Plus, the team revamped the entire material even though most of it is fundamentals…
And somehow they even tricked me into selling it in November for just ONE DOLLAR?!?!
Yep, just $1.
Start your Monthly1K business today.
💭 You Don’t Know What Your Future Self Wants
When we think into the future, we imagine ourselves being the same. But that’s not true.
Think back 10 years, 20 years, and how different some of your views or preferences are now. We’re becoming new people on an ongoing basis.
TED Talk speaker Shankar Vedantam has 3 pieces of advice:
- Play an active role creating who you want to become
- One of the people who might disagree with our current views, is our future selves
- Our futures selves are also wiser and more capable than we are today
🚴♂️ Quad Lock Case
I biked from California to Arizona last week, a fun journey. One of my favorite biking gear is my Quad Lock.
Makes it easy when I’m using a bike to easily see a map. I could track my route and keep an eye on my stats.
This is NOT sponsored—just love their stuff.
Great if you’re a cycler or motorcyclist.