Tim Kennedy kicked my a**
Feb 26, 2020 7:01 pm
I’ve been BIG into self protection recently.
And I want to share the BEST things I’ve learned. To protect my fellow Dork squad. 💪
⛑ [Live Training Class] Sheepdog Response Self Defense
I DM’d Tim Kennedy (Former UFC fighter and Special Forces Sniper) saying I felt like a wussy lately and I wanted to learn to defend myself.
Turns out he teaches live classes (NOT cheap, but definitely worth it). So I flew to Vegas and did a 3-day class.
Here are a few highlights to protect you:
- Review your home security and have an Emergency Access Plan for your family
- Set an indoor and outdoor location in case of a threat
- A tourniquet is one of the most essential things you can have to save a life
I was SO excited about this class, it got me writing again.
Click here to read my blog post about the experience.
🚨 [Home Security]
Deep Sentinel provides 24/7 guards that monitor your home.
I love these guys so much that I interviewed the founder Dave on my podcast.
Here are 3 things I learned:
- Put a security sign in your yard. Average home break-ins start 5 minutes directly outside home.
- ALWAYS ANSWER THE DOOR (you don’t need to open, you can just ask who it is). Intruders knock and ring doorbell to verify no one is home.
- “Problem Selection” is the #1 exercise you can do as an entrepreneur
💸 [Dork Subscriber Bonus]
Deep Sentinel (my home security camera) is hooking up 50% off for Dork subscribers on Haul Drop. Today only.
You can use this link for 50% OFF (today only).
Noah “Bodyguard” Kagan