Grandmaster diet, nice texts, and divorce
Mar 11, 2020 5:01 pm
Hope you’re having an EPIC week.
Grandmaster Diet: How to lose weight by barely moving
Chess players can burn up to 6,000 calories a day playing in a tournament. CRAZY.
I love how chess players are optimizing for results:
- The current world champion chews gum during games to increase brain function
- Adjusting how forward to lean (to reduce headaches and increase brain oxygen)
Send a nice text to a stranger. Coolest thing is when someone texts you, they turn it into a visual for you to share.
GREAT virality components:
- Unique images for sharing
- User-generated content (UGC) & incentives for users to create
- Exclusive charity partnership with Mental Health America
A few tips on keeping a relationship healthy:
- Plan surprises and trips
- Being vulnerable to each other keeps an emotional connection
- Learn to say sorry (and sincerely mean it)
Noah “Strategic” Kagan
Ps. Featured giveaway on Haul Drop today = 🍎📺 (can you guess what it is….)