Wives: a FREE conference just for you!
Apr 29, 2021 3:19 am
[ Read Time: 3 mins ]
My friend Julie Sibert, who blogs at www.IntimacyInMarriage.com, is participating in the upcoming 2021 Wives of Integrity Online Conference. Registration is FREE.
Intriguing? Read on to learn more about the conference
Take it away, Julie!
• • • • •
One of the biggest misconceptions people have about me is that because I speak and write on sexual intimacy in marriage, they assume my marriage is free of struggles.
But that's just not the case! We definitely have our fair share of miscommunications and disagreements, probably a lot like you and your spouse.
I've learned when we are intentional about our relationship, though, we are able to navigate challenges better.
Here's what else I have learned -- and this is key. Being intentional doesn't always take grand efforts. Picking up even a few helpful insights here and there and actually applying them can make a monumental difference.
You have that type of opportunity with the upcoming 2021 Wives of Integrity Online Conference. Registration is FREE.
I am humbled and excited to be one of the speakers, and I'm not even the only one talking about sex!
There are 60 sessions included in this conference -- Biblically-sound information designed to encourage you and help you in your marriage.
You will have free access to each day's sessions for 24 hours once they launch. But you have to register. If you want access to the sessions for a year so you can watch at your own convenience, you will have the opportunity to upgrade.
The conference is May 10-14.
Free registration is available only through May 9, so you won't want to delay registering through my link below:
Below are just a few of the session titles:
- How to Be More Connected as a Couple through Your Faith
- Sex and Marriage: Cultivating Desire and Passion Amidst Life’s Chaos
- Better than Happily Ever After: Six Truths to Transform Your Marriage
- Managing Expectations When You’re Married to the Military
- 5 Mistakes Newlyweds Make that Derail Their Marriage7
- Cultivating Peace with Your Spouse When Life is in Flux
- Bringing Your Sexy Back Into the Bedroom
- Forged and Flourishing: Rising from the Ashes of Grief
- Building Financial Intimacy in Marriage
- How to Draw Close to Your Husband
- Sex and the Tired Wife
- How Micro-Cheating Can Chisel Away at a Healthy Marriage
- How to Create a Christ-Centered Home
- AND SO MANY MORE SESSIONS
For a complete list of sessions, check out this link.
If you are a wife reading this, I hope you won't pass up this opportunity to be intentional. If you are a husband reading this, I hope you will tell your wife about it.
Again, you can find out more at my link.
Even if you picked up a handful of insights to strengthen your relationship, wouldn't it be worth it?
Remember, registration is free right now, and you can find out more at this link.