Due to the Weather
Jan 31, 2023 9:10 pm
Hope you are staying safe, warm and off the roads.
As a result of the ice everywhere, we are canceling/postponing both tonight's Dating Course and tomorrow night's SoulStrings. New Dates below.
This is a great time to quickly list off upcoming events, scroll down for images and rsvp links.
- The Jewish Dating Course (Tuesday evenings until end of Feb)
- First Friday's with Guest Speaker
- Shabbat Day with Rabbi Denebeim
- Challah Bake w/ Moishe House
- Rabbi Avremi Zippel Talk
- YJ Couples Murder Mystery Night
- New Moon
- First Friday March
- OpenShabbat at SXSW
Something isn't working, dating is hard and it's not leading to the results you want. Come learn Judaism's secrets to dating and how to get what you want out it.
2/3: First Fridays with Rabbi Denebeim Smoked Brisket on the Menu
2/5: Challah Bake for guys & girls in honor of Tu B'Shvat with Moishe House
2/13: One Dor Over (YJPs 35+) Bowling Night
RSVP by replying to this email or by messaging Ian or Chayla.
2/14: Not Just a Survivor - Rabbi Avremi Zippel Talks about Surviving Sexual Abuse
Music of the Soul's Journey
Beyond its soulful sound, the Chassidic nigun, or melody, provides a language for the spiritual side of life. From yearning lows to sudden highs, hopeful bridges to striving refrains, experience the journey of a Jewish soul in its own words.
Weekly Shabbat Services:
- Shabbat morning services 10:30 am
- Torah discussion and reading 11:00 am
- Followed by Kiddush and Cholent
#OpenShabbat at SXSW - March 10
- SXSW is rapidly approaching: Last year they SOLD OUT at 400 seats. Don’t wait for the last minute this year. RSVP Here
Jewish Comedy Night
Join Eric Snader, Max Issacson and other for a comedy night!