Spring Meetup 🌷 May 11th: Mixing Babies And Business™
Apr 28, 2022 3:52 pm
🌷🎉 I'm hosting our first event of 2022!
Whether you're setting out to build a startup, launch a small business, remote work, freelance or seeking a career change, you're welcome to join us.
10:50 a.m. – Diaper changes, gather snacks and your kids
10:59 a.m. – Login online via Zoom
11:00 a.m. – Host welcome from me (Amy and my 4-month-old baby)
11:05 a.m. – Connection time + networking
11:15 a.m. – Remote work with kids discussion
11:35 a.m. – Mixing Babies And Business™ Podcast Season 4 plans
11:40 a.m. – Stay on for more networking or jump off for lunch + naptime
12:00 p.m. – Event close + everyone logged off
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES:
“Love the interactive and engaging activities.”
“Wish there was time for more! Good amount of info in short time. Thank you, would love to see more opportunities like this.”
“I really enjoyed it and it was nice to meet parents in the same boat as me.”
- Feature your business on Season 4 of the Mixing Babies And Business™ Podcast – Tell us how you've been mixing babies and biz using this simple online recorder and submit it here by April 30, 2022: https://www.speakpipe.com/mixingbabiesandbusiness
- I'm speaking about remote work with kids at Running Remote on May 17, the 'world's largest remote work conference'! If you'd like to attend you can get 20% off your ticket price using the discount code amylynch when you register at this link: https://runningremote.com/
Ta for now I'll be back again next Friday,
– Amy Lynch (+ Family)
Founder, Event + Podcast Host
Mixing Babies And Business™
- Explore my digital resource hub
- Tune into the podcast on iTunes | Spotify | Google | Stitcher | Website
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
Crafted with 💜 and care in Canada
Sending you positive vibes and parenthood solidarity ✨
Copyright © 2016–2022 Amy Maureen Lynch, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email as you have indicated your interest in Mixing Babies And Business™ / Babies, Business + Breakfast™ and/or registered via our online opt-in. We don't SPAM, do third party advertising or share your details. Only parenthood and professional development goodness to keep you motivated and informed!