Your invitation to The Wealth Sessions! (Dates inside)
Apr 24, 2023 11:21 am
You're an amazing person. Do you know why? Because by pre-ordering my book The Price Of Money, you helped it become an instant Sunday Times Bestseller! Here's the list for proof:
It's basically unheard of for a book to hit the bestseller list without a big TV or radio appearance, and my publisher was blown away. So... thank you! This gives me an incredible platform for my next book, which I've already started working on...
But first, your reward! Because you pre-ordered the hardback, you're eligible to attend The Wealth Sessions. This is a series of live online events I'm holding throughout May with some of the world's leading finance experts.
You can choose to attend live on a session-by-session basis, and also access all the recordings afterwards.
Here's how it will work:
- A few days before each individual session, I'll send you an email with a registration link and a form you can use to submit questions in advance.
- You'll receive an email from Zoom with your unique access link. During the session, you can ask questions live too.
- Can't make a session? Don't worry: after each one, I'll upload the recording to a special page that I'll share with you (whether you've registered or not)
Here's the current list of dates and times (subject to change):
- 3rd May, 12.30pm – Barry Norris (contrarian fund manager of Argonaut Capital)
- 5th May, 1.30pm – Claer Barrett (Financial Times consumer editor, podcast host and author of What They Don't Teach You About Money)
- 9th May, 6pm – Jeff Booth (leading bitcoin authority and author of The Price Of Tomorrow)
- 16th May, 3pm – William Green (author of Richer Wiser Happier)
- 23rd May, 12.30pm – Andrew Craig (author of How To Own The World)
- 26th May, 12.30pm – Akhil Patel (expert on The 18-Year Property Cycle)
I expect each session to run for roughly 50 minutes.
For now, there's nothing you need to do. I'll send your registration link for the first session a few days before it takes place.