Case Management Options To Help You Navigate
Jul 19, 2021 2:06 pm
Case Management Options To You Help Navigate Our Healthcare System
In this week's community resource guide titled Case Management Services In Houston: Healthcare Navigators To Help You Solve Your Problems you will find a number of local agencies who specialize in connecting you to the resources you need.
This includes information about:
- Non-profits who offer case management
- Free legal aid agencies
- Care Coordinators with Medicare Advantage plans who help Medicare beneficiaries. Especially those with chronic conditions
- Homeless case management services
- Hospital discharge planners and more...
If your organization provides similar services and you want to be added to this list, just reply to this email with your information and I will get you listed this week.
Baker Ripley Utility Assistance July 22nd
I mentioned this in last week's email, but Baker Ripley is having one more utility assistance enrollment event this week. It will take place on Thursday, July 22nd at the Acres Homes Multi Service Center. You can find more information about this event here.
Speaking of utility assistance, there are still more rent and utility assistance fund from programs like Texas Rent Relief and Houston-Harris County Emergency Rental Assistance Program.
These programs are meant to help individuals who have fallen behind on either rent or utilities due to being impacted by COVID 19. Below are the details for each program:
• For Texas Rent Relief you can apply by phone 1-833-9TX-RENT (1-833-989-7368) or online.
• With the Houston/Harris County Rental Assistance Program you can call them at 832.402.7568 to apply or visit their website to complete an application.
Houston Healthcare Jobs
This week on the healthcare jobs board you'll find the following positions:
- CPS Supervisor that ranges between $54 and $70K
- A Pediatrics Education Manager at a local hospital that starts at $73K
- An EAP Specialist position at the same hospital with a starting salary of $59K
- Multiple case management jobs with local non-profits, a Houston FQHC clinic, and women's shelter
- Medical assistant jobs with local hospitals
You can sign up for daily job alerts or post a job for free if you are currently hiring.
Take it easy!
P.S. - You can hook your work BFF up with Houston community resources like this by directing them here to sign up for the this newsletter.