Jan 14, 2022 10:31 pm
created by shallowfuckingvalue
NFTweets #2 | January 14, 2022
hope the week has treated you well!
here's NFTweets #2 to carry you into the weekend.
if you're new to this, it's a curated list of the top tweets about NFTs, Web3, and blockchain gaming.
1. Meagan Loyst publishes a Metaverse manifesto on Mirror
2. Axie Infinity publishes blog on its economic balancing
3. Why gamers hate NFTs
4. Core tenets of a fun game
5. Tips for NFT creators who want to build for the long-term
6. Cool Cats announce Cool Pets mint date
7. Delphi Digital co-leads Series A for Fan Controlled Football
8. @santiagoroel predicts the future
Can you forward this email to someone you think would enjoy it?
PS – If someone forwarded this to you, and you want your own, sign up here.
Disclosure: From time-to-time I might add links in this newsletter to products I use and I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. Also, I hold crypto assets (shocking right?). See my investment disclosures here.
Disclaimer to protect my a$$: All investment strategies and investments involve risk of loss. Nothing contained in this magical newsletter should be construed as financial or investment advice. We’re just two brains connecting through cyberspace and shooting the shit about the wild world of blockchain gaming, where buzzwords like “crypto” and “NFTs” roam freely. Any reference to an investment's past or potential performance is not, and should not be construed as, a recommendation or as a guarantee of any specific outcome or profit. Remember to do your own damn research and don’t just ape into things like I did with all those shitcoins from the Spring 2021 bull run.