Jan 04, 2022 11:32 pm
created by shallowfuckingvalue
NFTweets #1 | January 5, 2022
I'm trying something new to start the year.
While I continue to grapple with my bandwidth, I thought I'd add another type of newsletter to the mix (makes no sense, I know).
This one is called NFTweets and will be a curated list of the top tweets about NFTs, Web3, and blockchain gaming.
The goal is to have this IN ADDITION to the regular Crypto GameBites newsletter. Let me know if you like this and if I should keep going or just cut it.
1. Jon Lai recaps his 5 top tweets on games, Web3, and product design
2. Jihoz did an AMA in the Duskbreakers Discord about his journey building Axie Infinity
3. Chris Cantino Shares Predictions for Web3 in 2022
4. Lurvli from the littles Shares 5 Ways to Find Alpha in 2022
5. Wil from the littles Shares His NFT Playbook for 2022
6. Jason Yanowitz Chats with Andrew Steinwold and SuperRare John About How NFTs Could Be Bigger Than Crypto
7. DCLBlogger shares thoughts on what the NFT Game industry needs to grow
Can you forward this email to someone you think would enjoy it?
PS – If someone forwarded this to you, and you want your own, sign up here.
Disclosure: From time-to-time I might add links in this newsletter to products I use and I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. Also, I hold crypto assets (shocking right?). See my investment disclosures here.
Disclaimer to protect my a$$: All investment strategies and investments involve risk of loss. Nothing contained in this magical newsletter should be construed as financial or investment advice. We’re just two brains connecting through cyberspace and shooting the shit about the wild world of blockchain gaming, where buzzwords like “crypto” and “NFTs” roam freely. Any reference to an investment's past or potential performance is not, and should not be construed as, a recommendation or as a guarantee of any specific outcome or profit. Remember to do your own damn research and don’t just ape into things like I did with all those shitcoins from the Spring 2021 bull run.