Jan 28, 2022 6:31 pm
created by shallowfuckingvalue
NFTweets #3 | January 28, 2022
another week, another issue of NFTweets, a curated list of the top tweets about NFTs, Web3, and blockchain gaming.
Crypto GameBites #15 will be on its way in a few days.
Until then, enjoy the weekend and remember WAGMI!
1. Delphi Digital's research team shares the crypto themes they're most excited about in 2022
2. The debate over blockchain games stems from different ideas of what a "game" is
3. Head of YouTube gaming shares opinions on blockchain gaming and web3
4. CoolCats moves mint date for Pets
5. RECESS DAO big brain Ken Wattana joins web3 gaming content platform FreshCut
6. Zeneca reminds us to never fade storytelling
7. WolfGame breaks record for largest Esports prize pool of all time (das a lotta money)
8. KaijuKingz donates $1 million to freecodecamp.org to develop a free web3 curriculum
9. a16z's Elena explains why "composability" matters for web3 games
10. Why some gaming devs are on the fence about play-to-earn crypto games
Can you forward this email to someone you think would enjoy it?
PS – If someone forwarded this to you, and you want your own, sign up here.
Disclosure: From time-to-time I might add links in this newsletter to products I use and I may receive commission if you make a purchase through one of these links. Also, I hold crypto assets (shocking right?). See my investment disclosures here.
Disclaimer to protect my a$$: All investment strategies and investments involve risk of loss. Nothing contained in this magical newsletter should be construed as financial or investment advice. We’re just two brains connecting through cyberspace and shooting the shit about the wild world of blockchain gaming, where buzzwords like “crypto” and “NFTs” roam freely. Any reference to an investment's past or potential performance is not, and should not be construed as, a recommendation or as a guarantee of any specific outcome or profit. Remember to do your own damn research and don’t just ape into things like I did with all those shitcoins from the Spring 2021 bull run.