I am always trying to improve, and not everything I am trying to improve on makes for great content on LinkedIn or Facebook.
People are always asking me about recommendations on everything from products to books to podcasts because they know that I have already done the research (#teamC) in most cases.
With that I decided to create the Sherpa Newsletter.
Sherpas are people renowned for climbing and will lead people up mountains. I don't have all the answers, but you can learn from my mistakes.
This will be where I talk about various things that I find interesting, here are some of the things that I plan to talk about:
- Book reports on books I am reading/audbile-ing. Mostly business and personal development, but some sci-fi and fantasy as well.
- Product recommendations. Everything under the sun; from backpacks to headphones, to training equipment. Only stuff I would use, and I am picky.
- Good examples of marketing in various forms. Copy and email marketing is overlooked by most people, but it is one of the biggest levers anyone has access to. I will point out companies that use it well.
- Cool companies and non-profits that I uncover. I am not an investor, but there are some cool people doing cool things.
- Insights on sales, entrepreneurship, training, improving. I am a sales focused entrepreneur on a life long path of making sales approachable. I find overlap in my hobbies, so that any time I spend improving anything helps me in everything else.