How To Replace Your Vaccine Card
Oct 12, 2021 7:16 pm
How To Replace Your COVID 19 Vaccine Card
If you're like me and you've already lost...and found...and lost your vaccine card multiple times, then you sir/ma'am should definitely know what steps are needed to replace a missing vaccination card.
The good thing is, the process is pretty simple. You just need to contact the clinic, pharmacy, or hospital where you were vaccinated and they can help you obtain another card.
In this week's guide titled How To Replace Your COVID 19 Vaccine Card you'll find the following:
- A list of government agencies and hospitals that you may have received your vaccine.
- Provide one additional place to obtain your vaccine card in the event the clinic you originally received your vaccination at cannot help you.
Houston Health Care Jobs Board Updates
Here are the latest listings of jobs that were added to our job board in the past week:
- A Nurse Case Manager position at a major hospital offering a $15K sign-on bonus.
- An Outreach Center Coordinator and a COVID 19 Operations Manager position with a local health department.
- Another government position, this time as an Admin Assistant that pays up to $17 per hour.
To receive daily updates on new Houston healthcare or non-profit jobs being posted you can visit HoustonHealthcareJobs.com, find the sign-up form, and enter your best email.
Have a great week and go Stros!
P.S. - If you are new here, this part of the email is where we invite new readers to jump on the email list to start receiving weekly Houston community resources. Think of it like that part of church where the pastor asks visitors to stand, except you don't have to stand here...or put anything in a collection plate. But I digress. Anyway, you can jump on the free email list for community resources by going here.