👊 Kick Ass Challenge #0009
Jan 03, 2021 4:13 pm
Happy New Year! 🥳
Hope you had a kick ass new year and enjoyed time with friends and family.
2020 may have gone by in a blur, but 2021's officially here and it's time to start kicking ass. And it starts today. 🤙
Let's get right to it with this week's healthy challenge:
Walk one hour for 5 days straight
- Send proof by taking a pic of you taking a walk (submit here)
- Can't do 5 days straight? Try 2 and that'll be accepted too.
- We want to be healthier (amirite?). Walking is the easiest form of exercise to get started with. You can even walk in place 🥰
- What better way to break the monotony of staying inside all day than to pop on your favorite songs and taking a stroll outside (don't forget your mask!)
- Fitness + read on your walks. Check out Overdrive (free audiobooks)
- Simple Android app to track healthy habits (I use it to remember to clean the bathroom 😄)
- Free meditation app to use while walking: Apple and Android versions
- Free walking apps to track your speed, distance, calories and more
Forget to complete previous challenges? Just click here to complete them.
So that's this week's challenge.
Shout out again to Marc and everyone who has shared a challenge. It's been really amazing to see what you've submitted, and I can't wait to share them in the upcoming weeks.
If you'd like to share your own challenges, you can do it here.
I'll end by sharing this great quote from James Clear, "Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become".
Isn't that powerful?
1 week down, just 51 weeks left to go.
Let's kick 2021's ass and keep growing together 👊
Happy new year!