👊 Kick Ass Challenge #0011
Jan 17, 2021 4:01 pm
Sunday's here, you know what that means 😉
You might've been wondering, "When am I going to learn something new?"
Well then, this is the perfect challenge for you.
If you're curious about software tools and how they can be used to help you become more productive, then don't miss this one.
Let's jump right into this week's challenge:
Sign up for a free Workflowy account & journal for 7 days
- Take a pic with you and one of your Workflowy entries (submit here)
- Here's a quick tutorial on how to use Workflowy here (it's pretty easy 🤗)
Introducing two levels to complete challenges at your own pace. See below:
- Starter: journal at least 2 days
- Challenger: journal 7 days straight
- Learning new software is about curiosity. It makes your mind active instead of passive. It opens up new worlds and possibilities. (read more)
- It's about personal growth. Your curiosity is correlated with your level of openness to personal growth opportunities. (read more)
- The best habits we develop manifest from doing uncomfortable things.
- Handy Workflowy templates to get started
- Want to quickly clip a quote into Workflowy? Check it out here.
- Landed at #3 Product of the Week on Product Hunt
Forget to complete previous challenges? Click here to complete them.
That's it for this week's challenge. Shoutout again to Dan for submitting this awesome challenge!
If you'd like to share your own challenges, submit them here.
It's a great way to get your name out there, and you'll be helping many others grow and learn (which is huge).
Finally, I'd like to ask a favor from you.
How would you like to see the weekly challenges improved? Format? Types of challenges?
Your feedback is incredibly important to me, and I read and respond to every email.
Okay, that's enough from me. Let's go kick ass 👊