👊 Kick Ass Challenge #0010 (+ community!)
Jan 10, 2021 5:30 pm
Hope you had a kick ass week!
Quick shoutout to our 56 new subscribers who've joined since last week. I'm kind of in disbelief but incredibly grateful you made it here with us 🙏
We have a private community now open to all Kick Ass subscribers! 🎉
Our private community contains all challenge archives; a place to connect, chat, and kick ass with like-minded members, share and gather feedback, request help and support, and share goals and wins.
I'll be sending invites over the next couple of weeks, but if you'd like to jump the line and get access sooner, complete this week's challenge with proof and you're in.
Now let's jump right into this week's challenge:
Write 5 things you're grateful for, for 7 days
- Take a pic with you and with at least one of your gratitude entries (blur any private info) (submit proof here)
- Feel free to use this template as a guide, but feel free to use whatever note-taking app or tool you prefer
- Can't do 7 days? Try 5 and that'll be accepted too.
- The more grateful you are, the more grateful other people are to be around you. Gratitude breeds generosity. Gratitude breeds joy. Gratitude makes you a better person.
- People who take time to reflect upon the things they're thankful for are happier, sleep better, and have stronger immunity. (link)
- Gratitude unshackles us from toxic emotions and helps us focus on positive thoughts (link)
- Free Notion Gratitude Template
- Track your gratitude habits using Toggl for free
- Moodflow to track gratitude journal, habits, and mood (free on Android)
Forget to complete previous challenges? Click here to complete them.
So that's it for this week's challenge.
Shoutout again to Dru for submitting this awesome challenge for us all to try and accomplish. Gratitude journals have been a big part of my life, and I hope they'll do the same for you too.
If you'd like to share your own challenges, submit them here.
Let's keep 2021's momentum going. As always, reach out with any questions or feedback. I read every one of them. 🙂