Check These Resources 👈🏻
Jan 26, 2022 2:10 pm
Another week, another round of learning and development resources. Please check them out and let me know which are your favorites for the week. Gracias, !
- Notion - Organize and store all your thoughts, ideas, and just about everything else. This tool has been around for a while, but surprisingly not many people know about it. It's seriously powerful. And it's free.
- Resources for Humans - If you're in Human Resources and want to join one of the largest HR communities around, check this out. With nearly 15k members, it can feel overwhelming. But sometimes overwhelming is good.
- How to Handle Criticism - "There’s no more valuable skill than to learn how to handle criticism." Josh Spector lays out how to deal with criticism when it comes your way. Because it will...
- CLO Connect - Shoutout to Jonah Goldstein for sharing this resource from 360Learning. It's an archive of all their short interviews with learning leaders on how they drive growth and scale culture through collaborative learning.
- A Portfolio is Your New Resume with Tim Slade - Betty and Tim talk about how and why portfolios are replacing resumes in the talent market. If you want a better way to showcase your experience, skills, and accomplishments, listen in.
Do you have an article or resource that's inspired you? Want to share it with our readers? Reply and send me the link. Maybe I'll share it in my next email.😉
Disclose: The links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- SessionLab: Seamlessly plan and organize your workshops and collaborate with other trainers with SessionLab. It's workshop planning made easy.
- Camtasia: One of the industry-standard video editing software, Camtasia makes it simple to record and create professional-looking videos on Windows and Mac.
Thank you again for being a supporter of this newsletter. It warms my cold 💜 when I hear your appreciation and feedback.
Want to show your support?
Tip me $5 or $10 to fuel my coffee addiction ☕