Is everything you know a lie? 😲
Jun 09, 2022 1:09 pm
Hey , I searched the web for notable resources on learning and development. Here's what I found for the week.
- This Is How To Get People To Change: 5 Secrets From Research - What if I told you everything you're doing to drive behavior change is counterproductive? 😲 Hey, don't hate the messenger, especially since I come bearing gifts. Learn the real science behind this tough-to-crack nut.
- This is Personal: The Do's and Don'ts of Personalization in Tech - We often hear a lot about personalized learning. But when does personalization really work? And what are the pitfalls? Find out.
- New Manager Playbook by Kommon - If you're a new manager, you need to get up to speed quickly. But what if your HR department is too busy putting out fires? What if your supervisor isn't helpful? Don't worry. Filled with templates, advice, and challenges, this guide will help you navigate these waters.
- How People Learn by Nick Shackleton-Jones - Why are we often forgetful but remember certain oddities? What is learning? It's probably not what you think. Challenge your preconceived notions in this book.
- 103 Bits of Advice I Wish I Had Known - Simple but profound. These tidbits of life advice are sure to inspire. As the saying goes, "Wisdom belongs to the aged, and understanding to the old."
- Forget Buying Multiple Systems – Go One with All - Does your company use multiple learning systems? Why not choose a solution that fits everyone's needs? Is this even possible? Discover the answer.
Are any of these resources helpful, ? Can you let me know?