Fight The Blues With These 👊
Feb 09, 2022 2:10 pm
In need of a little inspiration, ? Look no further! Check out this week's top learning resources.
Note: If you're sick of getting these types of emails from me, please let me know so I can take you off my list. If you enjoy them, reply with your favorite link. Can you do that for me?
- Best from the Brightest: Key Ideas and Insights for L&P Professionals - Starting off strong at number one, Will Thalheimer shares trends and insights from some of the brightest minds in the field. This is definitely a link that you want to bookmark for reference.
- The ID Transition Toolkit - Are you interested in a career in instructional design? Explore these free resources to help you along your journey.
- How to Start Writing Online: The Ship 30 for 30 Ultimate Guide - Is this resource intended specifically for learning and development professionals? Not necessarily. Will it help you become better at what you do? Definitely.
- Employee Onboarding Guide - Use this guide to improve your employee onboarding experience. Checklists and email templates are included to help your employees get started on the right foot.
- Krisp.ai - Cut out distracting background noise and echo during your online meetings and training with the power of AI. I started using this app a few weeks ago and have seen a huge difference!
Which link do you like the most? Click reply and let me know.
Want to show your support?
Feed my coffee addiction by tipping me $5 or $10. ☕