What Michelin-Star Chefs Can Teach Us 🧑🍳
Mar 16, 2022 1:01 pm
Here's this week's collection of learning, training, and education resources.
Let me know if you enjoyed this week's resources by replying with one of these emojis 😀😐😒. If you do, I'll send you a list of my personal favorite productivity tools! Don't forget to include what you'd like to see moving forward in these emails.jjj
Links in blue 👇🏽
- The Productivity Secret of Michelin-Star Chefs | Work Clean by Dan Charnas - Michelin-Star Chefs can teach us more than how to properly cook a steak (reverse sear every time). Tiago Forte breaks down the book, Work Clean, and explains how to "treat your own work with the level of care, consistency, and output of a world-class chef."
- Harry's Inc. How to Hybrid Manual - I've never seen someone upload an 81-page PDF to LinkedIn before, but here we are. Your email address isn't even required. Get this guide now to learn how to facilitate a productive hybrid work environment.
- Scrintal - If Obsidian and Miro had a baby! (taken from their website). Scrintal combines mind mapping with bidirectional note-taking. It is in beta, so sign up if you want exclusive access.
- Magic Eraser - The tool isn't complicated, but sometimes simple is better. Simply upload an image and mark the parts you want to remove. AI will take care of the rest.
- In-the-Flow-of-Work Job Aid in an Analog Environment - I am a huge fan of job aids. Is there a need for a course when a simple reminder will do? Of course, job aids can take many forms. Check out what Brian has to say on the matter.
Sponsor Links Disclosure:
The links below are sponsored links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we earn money by promoting their services or products. we only promote the products and services we would use ourselves and all opinions expressed here are our own. Thanks!
Offbeat is building a platform where L&Ds can take care of their own learning journeys. Through their programs, they offer a complete learning experience through a combination of social & practical learning + high-quality content & experts curation. No matter if you're just searching for inspiration, designing a learning program, building your L&D strategy, or looking to give your L&D career a boost, you'll find a solution among the free or paid products they offer.
PopStage - Say hello to a brand-new platform built specifically for you, facilitators - PopStage closes the gap between online and in-person by adding space and interactivity to your online trainings, workshops, boot camps, and webinars. Book a demo today!
Want to join as an EDU Fellowship sponsor? Reply and let us know!
Want to show your support?