I got just the playbook for you 🔥
May 19, 2022 1:21 pm
Hey , here are the best L&D resources I found for the week of May 19th. Please reply back and let me know which one was your favorite. Thanks!
- The Community Engagement Playbook - Here are 50+ community initiatives to kickstart or level up your engagement — and add value for your members. If you are trying to build community within your organization, this is jam-packed full of ideas and inspiration.
- Claap - Record quick videos of your screen, get contextual feedback and make decisions. A better way to collaborate across hybrid teams.
- What your laptop needs - Jeremy Caplan from Wonder shares his favorite apps he installs first on any new computer.
- The Complete Guide to Memory - Everything you need to understand how memory works by Scott Young.
- Learning L&D on a shoestring budget - Trying to kickstart your career into L&D but don't have a lot of cash to burn? Check out these free resources.
- A New Way to Think by Roger Martin - What is the key to shaping and changing corporate culture? How can you design a successful, sustainable innovation process? Find the answers in this new book.
Want to show your support?