Let's get organized! ❤️ An update on my latest book release, JILTED.
Jan 17, 2021 8:06 pm
You are receiving this email because you've signed up to blog, review and/or post on social media in an effort to help my new books reach new readers. I later discovered that only 6 out of 30 supporters received my initial email. So I'm sending an update and I hope this reaches you.
My January 2021 Writing Goals:
- Release my next book, Jilted, on Tuesday, 1/12th on Amazon
- Make a strong push for blog posts and reviews to create book buzz
- Gain 50 pre-orders or more
- Gain 10 book reviews on release day, 1/12th
How's it going:
- Jilted released on 1/12th with a big splash! ✅
- I have yet to organize a 2021 blog tour for my books. Most people pay for this services or don't bother because it's labor intensive.
- I gained 34 pre-orders for Jilted! Not 50, but I'm extremely proud of 34 full price pre-orders. It means my fanbase is growing.
- I think I had 3 or 4 book reviews posted on Amazon within 24 hours. Five days later, there are 9 positive book reviews for Jilted!
While I'm working with a book promotion company for the first time, I still need to do my part to promote my books. And still I need your help.
Each time you blog about my books, mention my stories on social media, post a book review online or simply recommend my books to someone who reads fantasy ... it expands my reach, exposes me to new readers, and turns potential readers into fans.
As valued member of my promotion team (be it blogger, book reviewer or social media promoter), here is what I need you to do for January:
- Add Jilted to your Goodreads to-be-read list:
- Add Jilted to your Bookbub wishlist:
- Ask for a FREE review copy of Jilted:
If you enjoy fantasy romance short stories and writing book reviews.
- Start reading Jilted, and write your book review.
Post your book review on Amazon.
Post your book review on Goodreads and Bookbub.
- Write a post on social media stating you're looking forward to my next book, Jilted.
- And ... I appreciate the likes, shares and comments when you come across one of my bookish social media posts.
What's in it for you? The simple joy of helping a friend/blogger/writer/small business owner who is trying to successful launch her well written, professionally edited and independently published books.
>> You can enter my giveaway for Jilted too! <<
My fantasy novels, novellas and novelettes are fairly priced, easy to buy, and meant to entertain and inspire readers craving more representation and inclusion in speculative fiction.
I know my goals are high. I also know that I can do this with your help. Thank you for supporting me.
Let's stay in touch. Thanks!