Fringe Legal #0029 - thank you!
Dec 29, 2020 4:15 am
It's been quite a year and one that we will be thankful to have in the rearview mirror.
I wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to each of you. Looking back, it's astonishing just what we achieved in 2020.
Those who don't know Fringe Legal is an independent, one-person production (by yours truly). I have guidance from a couple of individuals that suggest guests and give me a steer on content, and without them, it will be that much harder! Special thanks to Priti and Paula.
2020 in numbers
- Published 67 pieces of audio/video content (vs. 14 in 2019)
- Launched the weekly Fringe Legal Newsletter - 29 weeks and counting
- Launched the Fringe Legal Virtual Summit - attended by over 650 people
- Launched Fringe Legal Edge
What to expect in 2021
It's been an incredible journey so far, and I will continue down the rabbit hole. In addition to what you've come to expect from Fringe Legal, here are some ideas in development:
- Broader and more in-depth conversations with experts & leaders (What topics should I explore in more detail?)
- More collaborations - I met some truly incredible people, and I would love to collaborate with any number of them on projects.
- Explore emerging concepts through the lens of the legal profession (e.g., the impact of increasing computer power at a lower cost on the future of the profession).
- Draw insights from the past episodes - there much to learn from those I've spoken to in the past. I want to draw out the key concept(s) from each episode and make it more accessible.
Once again, thank you so much for accompanying me on the journey.
Have a great start to the New Year! Be safe, and see you in 2021.